Organize all of the ministries or a group of ministries using this page. Each ministry you add to the list will also have its own page.
Here are the steps to add a ministry to the page:
- Click on the blue "add a ministry" button on the right side of the page.
- Type the name of the ministry and click on the "save" button.
- A Button App has been added at the top of the page. You can click on the app to upload an image or you can delete the app by clicking on the red "X" in the upper right corner.
- Click on the link to edit the text in the "Advanced Text Editor" area of the page.
- Edit the Contact Information area of the page if you want to display contact information for a leader of the ministry.
- You can add additional page elements or apps by clicking on the "+ Add Element" or "+ Add App" buttons at the bottom.
- Click the "Save Page" button at the bottom and check the box to make the page active.
- The ministries you add to the list will have their own pages, but the titles are not added to the website's navigation menus by default. Click on the "settings" button at the bottom and mark the box labeled "show as menu item" if you want a link to the ministry page to be included in the drop-down menus.
- Click the "Save Page" button at the bottom when you finish the page.