The gallery app displays a slideshow of random images from the media gallery pages you've created.
There are two different styles for the app:
- Polaroid style for narrow areas (columns that are one fourth, one third, or one half of the full page width)
- Wide column slideshow (areas that have a width more than one half of the page)
Here are the steps to set up the app:
- Only gallery pages that have images in them will be listed as available to use for this app. If you don't see any galleries listed in the "gallery listing" area of the app, then you don't have any active gallery pages in place. You will need to add a media gallery page and add images to it in order to use this app.
- Once you see that a gallery page is listed in the "gallery listing" area of the app, you can select the option to either display random images from all of the available galleries or choose specific gallery pages to use for the app.
- Click on the "animation options" tab to select the number of images you want to be displayed in the app. The options available in the drop-down menu are 5, 7, and 10.
- The Transition Options (Cover, Push, Wipe, Cut, and Disolve) are only available for the narrow style app. When the app is used in wider areas of the page, it will simply rotate the images from left to right.
- The Transition Direction (Left, Right, Up, and Down) are also only available for the narrow style app.
- The Transition Duration options are used for both of the app styles (narrow and wide). You can move the slider left or right to select a delay from 1 to 10 seconds before the app transitions to the next image in the rotation.
- Make sure to click on the yellow "Save App" button at the bottom when you are finished.